      From: MILL_DRILL@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MILL_DRILL@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of mayo3013@...
      Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2014 1:41 PM
      To: MILL_DRILL@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MILL_DRILL] Fixed an annoyance

      Rick how long are the reamers you have? the longest one I have is 9" (21/32) with about 2" in the collet/ chuck that is about 7". So you are either using longer reamers or saying it would be hard to drill a 6" hole? and my smaller reamers are all under 6" that comes out to a 3" hole. Very doable. Now don't get me wrong I see the good in having shorter ones for the mill, but also see the reason for the lengh. also think about working in a counter bore.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic