34453Re: [mill_drill] Re: New mini mill

  • Druid Noibn
    Nov 1, 2013
      Hi,

      I would love to sit in "Tubalcain's" shop - much to learn from that fellow.  Will check out Keith Fenner - thanks for the reference.

      Kind regards,
      DBN

      On Thursday, October 31, 2013 10:32 PM, Steven Beck <sbeck47@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the welcomes on this forum!! I am looking for somewhere I can ask questions, no matter how stupid, and still learn. I have been a member of several gun building forums for many years and have found fellow builders extremely helpful. I am definitely not looking for a political or rant and rave forum! Seems like I have found that. Thanks for being willing to help a newbie. We all start there sometime. I can't wait to learn!!

      Regards

      Sent from my iPad

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic