      From: Rick Sparber <rgsparber@...>
      To: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 5:37 PM
      Subject: RE: [mill_drill] RE: new article available: Avoiding Mill Head Repositioning

      GP,

      Before I bought my DRO and made my Electronic Edge Finder, I lusted for a coaxial indicator. Seems like a wonderful way to pick up X and Y zero in one pass. Why is that a waste of money? What else can you do with a coaxial indicator besides detect when the center of rotation is aligned with the center of a cylinder or bore?

      Rick