      From: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mill_drill@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Malcolm Parker-Lisberg
      Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 3:35 PM
      To: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [mill_drill] RE: new article available: Avoiding Mill Head Repositioning

      Rick

      You can make one for yourself. The mechanism is not difficult, well within the capabilities of most. You can use a DTI or as I am doing the mechanism from an old pressure gauge. You don't need accuracy, just repeatability. The design for one was in August / September MEW 2006, available if required or, alternatively, look up the patent as I did.

      Malcolm
    • Show all 44 messages in this topic