3382Re: Rotary Tables

  • etchipotle
    Sep 1, 2002
      I ordered a Grizzly G1049 in February or March, and Grizzly customer
      service replied to me that it was a discontinued product. You might
      want to give them a call to see if it's still available. I was
      surprised that it was a discontinued product two months after the
      2002 catalog came out and advertised it.

      I ended up with an 8" Phase II table, and I think I'll go downstairs
      right now and make some chips with it.

      --- In mill_drill@y..., "ashopman2000" <lambertb@e...> wrote:
      > Does anyone have any information on the Girrly G1049 6" Hor/Ver.
      > Rotary table. I am looking to buy one and was looking at the 8"
      > Phase II from enco. I saw the 6" in the Grilly catalog and
      thought
      > with my Jet JMD-18 mill/drill it might work ok.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic