33795Re: [mill_drill] RF-30 Spindle bearings

  • Vern
    Jul 15, 2013
      Hi Barry,

      Nice trick. I used a similar device ( but much smaller ) eons ago, as a diesel injection service/repair tech. In principle, it worked the same way... Some of the injection pumps we overhauled used roller bearings (Simms, Robert Bosch, old IHC, etc), And occasionally required replacement. The (steel) tool we used was likely turned on a lathe... I didn't think about improvising with a length of pipe. :)

      Best regards,
      -Vern

      Sent from my iPhone