      From: Guenther Paul <paulguenter@...>
      To: "mill_drill@yahoogroups.com" <mill_drill@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, July 6, 2013 5:06 PM
      Subject: Re: [mill_drill] Re: Grizzly G1006 Reversing drum switch
      I have 3phase on the pole across the street, The power company will not hook up 3-phase to my property i am zoned
      agricultural-residential  i would need at least a light commercial zoning. Acutely i am fine all my machines i have now run a single phase but that may change ho knows i may get a machine with a 3phase