      From: wjhaasman <brianomcp@...>
      To: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2013 11:59 PM
      Subject: [mill_drill] Re: Grizzly G1006 Reversing drum switch

      Thanks for the help Corey. I added a switch to one of the 240 hot wires and ran the other through the drum switch. now I have forward and reverse. I do plan on switching to a 3 phase motor and converter sometime in the future when I get the extra cash.

      Thanks again,
      Brian

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic