33460Re: 6 " iGage w/ remote readout- follow up report

  • largrin
    Jun 17, 2013
      I received my new iGage scales today. David shipped them real fast, and they arrived in good packaging and in perfect condition.

      I have 2 strong teenage boys that owe me some money and some labor,
      so we are cleaning and doing some rearranging in my shop.
      I cant even get to the milling machine, so it will be a few days before I can install them.

      David is a straight up guy, and my dealings with him are very satisfactory.

      Larry in WV

      http://larrystoys.webs.com/

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "largrin" <LarGrin@...> wrote:

      > Hey G.P., I read your reply to Vern, and it sounded like what I want.
      > So I emailed David. He got right back to me. Real nice guy.
      > I ordered the X & Y units from him using Paypal.
      > Great price.
      > Thanks for posting the info.
      >
      > Larry in WV
      >
      > http://larrystoys.webs.com/
      >

      > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Guenther Paul <paulguenter@> wrote:
      > >
      > > This is a forum member on another forum i am on. His name is David e-mail tooldoc@  e-mail him he will save you $$$$$$$$$. He also has other measuring devices and most other shop tools.I just ordered a 3 axis system from him for about $ 90.00 he has American made cutting tools
      > >

      > > GP

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic