33450Re: Spectacular motor failure

  • Frank Spillman
    Jun 15, 2013
      I am no kind of motor expert, but I just googled the specs you listed and came up with a few different options. Do you know if it is a C face motor? Is that the same as flange mounted?

      Which company imported your RF-45? It seems to me that the motor must be one of the options they allow the importer/brander to spec out, because just about every different company I have looked at has a slightly different motor on their version. Mine is from Bolton Hardware (who have always given me great customer service, by the way). When I get back to mine I will take a look at the motor and see if it sheds any light for me.

      Good luck!

      Frank Spillman
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic