      From: "bloomingtonmike888" <bloomingtonmike@...>
      To: "mill drill" <mill_drill@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2013 5:57:58 PM
      Subject: [mill_drill] Re: Menards Rong Fu clone from 1987

      I could not see the set screw in the slot. I lowered the quill and rotated the pulley to check. Ill upload some Milwaukee in wall camera photos of it. Pics are not very good but in one you can see the white refection of the nub. You can also see the R8 transition. Definitely R8 - mounted R8 collets (1/2 and 3/8) today and milled up a quick change tool post for the lathe and a buddies cast iron Grizzly mill X base for his cnc conversion.

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Jim S." <mrjschmidt@...> wrote:

      > I have one of these too, and IIRC, the 'key' is a dog point setscrew. I don't remember if you can remove it through the slot in the quill or if you have to pull the spindle. Mt3 doesn't have a key.
      >
      > Jim (Just a guy who likes to build stuff)

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)