    From: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mill_drill@yahoogroups.com] On
    Behalf Of Andy M
    Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 9:31 AM
    To: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Re: [mill_drill] Covering up ball oiler ports

    GDay svsequoia_pdx,

    Have you considered installing a one shot oiling system?

    I have a TM45FG and I am about to fit just such a system to it. I purchased
    most of the lines, fittings and pump from Arc Euro Trade in the UK and the
    cost was nominal. I am also using some push type fittings that I found on
    eBay to complete the system. I plan on making my own distribution block for
    the X&Y axis though.

    http://www.arceurotrade.co.uk/Catalogue/Machine-Spares/One-Shot-Lubrication-
    System

    I also fitted my DRO scale to the front of the table. I am fortunate in that
    the scale fit without interfering with the axis locks or the T-Slot stops. I
    still need to fit a sturdy cover over the scale though.

    I have some pics of the DRO install on my site at www.trumpy.net and I will
    add pics of the oiling system install when I get around to fitting it as
    well.

    --
    Regards
    Andy M