      From: rwc24908 <rwc24908@...>
      To: mill_drill <mill_drill@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Mar 15, 2013 12:37 pm
      Subject: Re: [mill_drill] Boring head?

      The boring head I got from Enco was listed as 2  1/2 inch, 4" capacity, catalog # 328-0184 for $54.36, and I probably bought it from their sale catalog on 2/19/2010.  Enco is real good about free shipping; just get the current code number from their sale catalog or from someone on this web site.  Contact Enco to get on their mailing list and get the sale catalog every month.