32067Re: [mill_drill] Way cover

  • Jerry Durand
    Nov 26, 2012
      On 11/21/2012 06:58 PM, rwc24908@... wrote:
      Might as well through in my $.02 worth!   Shower stall unerlayment sold at Home Depot by the foot;  cheap, about 1/16 thick, light gray, 48" wide (I think), smooth finish, and synthetic rubber or vinyl-like.  It worked great on my lathe to protect the ways.

      I picked up some "Shower Pan Liner" at Home Depot and it looks like really nice stuff.  Made of PVC, about $5.50 for 4 square feet (1' x 4'), but the guy was generous when he cut it.  He liked the idea of using it for a way cover, got him thinking of other uses (he also does work in a theater, I gave him one of our cards).

      tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
      Skype:  jerrydurand

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic