31882Re: [mill_drill] Re: sheet steel

  • Jerry Durand
    Oct 1, 2012
      On 10/01/2012 09:47 AM, curtisleo@... wrote:
      > I was at SIMs last week and they had a pretty crappy selection. More is
      > the crappy attitude when asking about ordering metals. This is more than
      > once when I was there.
      >
      > I've moved all my business over to Metal Supermarket. Easy to deal with
      > and plenty of pieces in stock. Very helpful as well.

      That's where I bought this steel. Two sheets of 12" x 48" 11 gauge plus
      some pieces of 1/4" bar that he didn't weigh came out to about $88.

      Bit of a shock when you're used to just buying from the scrap shelf.
      But I checked and it was cheaper than Online Metals.

      tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
      Skype: jerrydurand
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic