31880Re: [mill_drill] Re: sheet steel

  • Jerry Durand
    Oct 1 9:23 AM
      On 10/01/2012 09:15 AM, Jerome Kimberlin wrote:
      > Somehow I thought you were nearer to San Jose than I am. Sims Metal is
      > at 1800 Monterey Highway in San Jose. I'm in Richmond and that is
      > about 50 miles from San Jose. I've also got a Sims metal about a mile
      > from my house, or less. Trouble is they don't sell anything.

      I am near San Jose, but their website says they're in S.F. and Hayward.
      They list nothing for San Johaze.

      I'll have to check them out sometime once I find them.

      I sent an e-mail to their contact person to fill me in on what's
      available near here.

      tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
      Skype: jerrydurand
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic