31877Re: [mill_drill] Re: sheet steel

  • Jerry Durand
    Oct 1, 2012
      On 10/01/2012 09:01 AM, Ken wrote:
      > I'm trying to figure out why you don't use the old "Western Metals"
      > which is now SIMS in San Jose?

      Maybe because nobody suggested them before I bought the metal new? I
      did see them when I was searching the web but they're listed as a
      recycling center. After calling a few of those it became apparent that
      name meant "we only buy, not sell retail" or "we only buy/sell gold and
      silver".

      tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
      Skype: jerrydurand
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic