31762Re: RF31 (round Column ) CNC ball screw driven quill

  • jdkmlw
    Sep 5, 2012
      You posted this at a good time, I'm working on one of these Tawain built machines right now.
      Just using temporary stepper motor mounts right now and I'm just hooking up to the original Z feed until I figure out how I want to do a better setup, and then you posted this. Perfect timing or what?

      I think someone modified the stock Z setup like you said, it has very little play that you can't see by eye balling it.

      Looking forward to see what you came up with
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic