      From: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mill_drill@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Arthur Marks
      Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 9:14 AM
      To: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [mill_drill] CNC conversion group / forum ?

      There are kits.  For example, www.dtsproducts.com/freestep/products.htm    I don't have experience with that one (or any other), but I do love their Z-Axis readout.  They were a very nice company to deal with as I bought mine direct.  I wish I could be of more help.  No doubt many have done the conversion.  -Arthur

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic