31561RE: [mill_drill] CNC conversion group / forum ?

  • Dan Mauch
    Jul 2, 2012

      You can contact me at d,auch@.... I retrofitted my RF31 with ballscrews and  cnc it. I also can help with the motors/drivers and other electronics and software.

      From: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mill_drill@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jdkmlw
      Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 12:56 AM
      To: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [mill_drill] CNC conversion group / forum ?

      Hello all, I'm not an active poster but do read almost all the threads & replies since I've joined.

      But does anyone know of a group or forum that has info for a novice on converting these mill/drills to CNC, and has electronics setup & software support too?
      I tried to join the CNCZone several times but never got the comformation email and just gave up trying.

      I have an older Central Machinery model like the RF31 (I think that's the model) and the ways are still tight, but the lead screws are worn out and I'm working on installing ball screws right now.

      Any suggestions would be helpful

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic