31557CNC conversion group / forum ?

  • jdkmlw
    Jul 2 12:56 AM
      Hello all, I'm not an active poster but do read almost all the threads & replies since I've joined.

      But does anyone know of a group or forum that has info for a novice on converting these mill/drills to CNC, and has electronics setup & software support too?
      I tried to join the CNCZone several times but never got the comformation email and just gave up trying.

      I have an older Central Machinery model like the RF31 (I think that's the model) and the ways are still tight, but the lead screws are worn out and I'm working on installing ball screws right now.

      Any suggestions would be helpful
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic