31431Re: End mill question

  • clumsysoftballerz
    Jun 4, 2012
      I don't know if any "discount" dealers that sell premium cutters, but you can use data flutes distributor look up to find local dealers. I'm sure some will even ship to you if your not with in driving distance.

      http://www.dataflute.com/distributor.asp

      I spent a LOT of money on decent cutters before I learned the advantage of spending 2 or 3 times more for a cutter that works several times better and lasts many times longer. Of course this isn't recommended for people who frequently break em due to crashing ;)

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Corey Renner <vandal968@...> wrote:

      > I'd like to try them as well. If anyone knows a good source, preferably
      > one of the big discounters like Enco, MSC, WT, etc, I'd like to hear about
      > it.
      >
      > cheers,
      >
      > On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 9:27 AM, Curtis J Blank <Curt.Blank@...>wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Thanks, I'll look for those EM's and pick some up to try if I can find
      > > them.
      > >
      > > -Curt
      > >
      > > On 06/02/12 09:09, clumsysoftballerz wrote:
      > > > If you really want to save some money and get great finish on Aluminum
      > > try Data Flute ARF& AFI series end mills.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic