30276Re: Harbor Freight 33686 Spindle greasing.....

  • Jim S.
    Jan 2, 2012
      Thanks for the advice re running in the spindle bearings. I am a numbers sort of guy, and like to have numeric data like temperature and clearance, even though I often have to got with 'warm enough' or 'a little tighter' if I don't have a way to measure it.

      Jim (Just a guy who likes to build stuff)

      ps My previous post should have read "Not to steal" rather than "Now". I figured it just slid in as related to the original post. js
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic