29684New to the Group

  • J.E. Caudle
    Oct 1, 2011
      Hi All:

      My name is J.E. Caudle.  I am from the lovely mountains of West Virginia.
      I can in no way be confused with a mechanist although I would love to gain
      some skill in milling and turning.  My training comes from what I read on the
      net, the machine shop magazine subscriptions I have, and MrPete222 via youtube.

      After waiting for what seemed to be forever the PM-45M mill was delivered.
      It's been in my shop a little over two weeks.  So far the only thing I have done
      is cut a few slots in a hunk of 2x2 aluminum tube.  I did make a pair of seat
      adjuster stops for a Cessna 150.  Now I know why mechanist charge so much
      for setup...

      If you would like to see my PM-45M take a look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQBXHthkbN8
      The video is WAY longer than it needs to be!  I finally figured out how to wire my coolant system so the
      WD-40 can will no longer be featured in my next video.

      Gods Speed,

      J.E. Caudle
      Fenwick Mt., West Virginia

      If dogs don't go to heaven when they die
      I want to go where they do when I die.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic