      From: Terry <togle0131@...>
      Subject: [mill_drill] Re: Metal from Amazon
      To: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, October 1, 2011, 10:16 AM

      DBN,

      His cutting tools run less than 1/2 of retail. They are NEW and are top quality (USA). He always has 6061 (his specialty) round rod assortments (and drops) that are very reasonable and are perfect for hobbyists. He will ship one small item for as cheap as $1.99 (expedited) and combined multiple purchases for whatever the USPS flat rate is ($8 could get you 40 lbs or more of metal expedited to your door). His eBay site is well worth looking into.

      Terry

      P.S. I have no affiliation with Paul Stoner other than being a satisfied customer.

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Druid Noibn <druid_noibn@...> wrote:

      > Hi Terry, Mark, et al.,
      >
      > It is great to hear good news about a vendor - I havn't purchased from them, but will now look into it!
      >
      > Kind regards,
      > DBN

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic