      From: curt wuollet <wideopen1@...>
      Subject: Re: [mill_drill] Re: Any interest in a low cost DRO system?
      To: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 3:33 AM

      I have boards. I'd love to show them off, but Yahoo's picture
      upload seem to be broken at the moment. But I did take "before"
      pix which should eventually upload. I don't see any obvious
      problems except they got a little carried away with the tin
      and the IC pin holes look a bit small. But. I'll stuff it and
      see what develops.

      Regards

      cww