25792Re: Battery For SMW Precison DRO Scale

  • roylpopecharternet
    May 2 5:23 PM
      Ed,
      I ordered a 20 pack of silver oxide SR44's off E-bay.
      My "thanks" for the tip regarding E-bay batteries.

      Steve/Al,
      You are correct. The silver oxide batteries are much better.

      Thanks to all. I appreciate your help.

      Roy

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "klondike1944" <klondike1944@...> wrote:

      > I second that. You want the SR44 batteries. If you don't want to order on eBay, HF stores have the SR44 #40127 single pack for $1. The SR44's last 10 to 1 over the LR44's.
      > Regards, Al
      >
      > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "nordhs" <snordha1@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Keep in mind that there are two types of batteries LR44 and SR44. Both work in most applications but the SR is make with silver and lasts much longer. Almost all the deals on battteries are the LR.
      > > -Steve
      > >
      > > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Mike Nicewonger <twmaster@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Don't know if this helps or not but Horrible Fright sells those LR44
      > > > batteries by the card full. Can't get you a price or item number as
      > > > the H-F website search tool is b0rken.

      > > > --
      > > > Mike N
      > > >
      > > > So if I eat sardines does that mean I have baited breath?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic