      From: C4C <cnc4cheap@...>
      Subject: [mill_drill] Re: Newbie
      To: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, February 8, 2010, 10:07 PM

      Ray,

      I'm smack dab in the middle of Kansas so that pretty much rules out me delivering it to you. Regardless of whose machine you decide to buy I will tell you that the IHCNC mill is the Cadillac of Drill/Mill machines. The IHCNC machine might be out of range for your budget and if so then the Grizzly G0484 appears to be a nice machine. There are members of the forum that own the Grizzly G0484 so they can give you their opinion based on hands on experience with the machine.

      C4C

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogro ups.com, Ray McCrodden <neon_ram48@ ...> wrote:

      > I am located in north Carolina near Charlotte.

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic