25275Re: Newbie

  • C4C
    Feb 8, 2010
      Ray,

      Industrial Hobbies web sight: IHCNC.com

      My machine is a standard mill without CNC. I incurred health problems while I was waiting for the machine to be delivered. I'm battling to regain my health and I have mixed emotions about selling the machine.

      With that stated, I'm not willing to loose any money on the machine so all I have to offer over IHCNC is that I can ship immediately versus having to wait six months for the machine like I had to. From reading about the experience of others it's not uncommon to endure a long waiting period for delivery of the more popular machines.

      Where are you located?

      C4C

      C4C

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, Ray McCrodden <neon_ram48@...> wrote:

      > could you point me to where the information for that mill is?
      > E-mail me your price.
      > Thanks
      > Ray

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic