24299Re: New Mill Odor

  • norm52548
    Aug 4, 2009
      Yup.. as soon as I removed the rubber way cover it went away. I had some bellows type material that I liked better there anyway. When I removed the offending piece I put it outside my basement door which is under my outdoor deck and somewhat inclosed, it could not stay there either because of the smell. Into the garbage cant went.

      Norm

      > norm, I think your on to the problem, I have a piece of material I can change over to and as soon as I removed the original rubber way cover and tossed it in the garbage on the other side of the garage and walked back to the mill I could breath again. I'll get this original rubber mat out of the house and see if this helps my wife.
      >
      > Thanks all
      > Jim
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic