24289Re: [mill_drill] New Mill Odor

  • Curt Wuollet
    Aug 2, 2009
      Whatever you do, Don't chew on it! :^)
      You might try a heat gun to dry it
      out, but getting the table hot is hopeless.
      Alcohol or mineral spirits might help
      or WD40 if you can stand the smell of
      that. It seems that everything you get
      from China kinda stinks. All the tooling
      has lots of smelly oil on it. I didn't
      notice a paint odor on my mill though
      it's supposed to have epoxy paint so
      perhaps they got a little careless and