19833Re: weight of pieces following RF45 disassembly

  • John Hansford
    May 2, 2008
      Thanks David!

      Yep...I did forget to mention that your site was
      VERRRRY helpful to both my decision to go with
      the Enco and do the dis/re assembling of it...:)

      They must have a really good batch of them
      right at the moment, because I couldn't
      find a single problem with mine. I AM very
      close to the Atlanta warehouse, so even shipping
      was perfect.

      :)
      John

      http://www.fignoggle.com/machines/rf45-dovetail-square-column-mill/enco-rong-fu-45-dovetail-column-mill-reassembly.htm

      <http://www.hobbysnap.com>
      <http://www.metalworkingfaq.net>
      <http://www.fignoggle.com>
      > Sieg X3/Super X3 Mill Information, HF/Enco Coupons
      <http://www.superx3.com>

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic