19830Re: [mill_drill] Re: weight of pieces following RF45 disassembly

  • fignoggle
    May 2, 2008
      using an engine hoist really helps! even with the metal stand in place,
      the standard 2-ton hoist can get its legs around it and move the entire
      unit. we just put a strap around the underside of the head at the column
      and lift.

      our website shows taking the machine apart, but it's very doable in one
      piece, though it tilts forward...
      http://www.fignoggle.com/machines/rf45-dovetail-square-column-mill/enco-rong-fu-45-dovetail-column-mill-reassembly.htm

      congrats on the purchases!
      david