19826Re: weight of pieces following RF45 disassembly

  • John Hansford
    May 1, 2008
      I just got one from Enco....they have them in stock
      and on sale. It came in Excellent condition...:)

      It took a LOT of VERY careful work to move it
      by myself in 3 pieces. I won't try that again...;)

      Pictures here...

      John

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Tim" <tmarks11@...> wrote:

      > That is great news. It sounds like it will be much less of a problem
      > then I had feared.
      >
      > I have been hesitant to get a RF45 based upon the overall weight.
      > While I have moved a 250# tablesaw, 200# bandsaw, and 280# jointer
      > down to the basement by myself, the 800# shipping weight of the RF45
      > definitely gave me some concerns, and steered my attention to the much
      > lighter weight X3.
      >
      > Now I just have to decide between a Lathemaster ZAY7045FG ($200 S&H)
      > and a WTTool ZAY 7045M (90 mile drive to pickup).
      >
      > tim
      > --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Alford72" <alford72@y...> wrote:
      > > Approximate weights are:
      > > Motor 50 pounds