190Re: [mill_drill] My RF30 is supposed to arrive tomorrow....

  • Steve Roberts
    May 3, 2001
      No, hand scrap it and it will be true long after you and I are gone to the
      machine shop in the clouds!!
      Also after tramming fix the rotating keyway to column so you don't loose
      setting when changing tools.
      Steve R