      From: mill_drill@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:mill_ drill@yahoogroup s.com] On Behalf Of kben77
      Sent:
      Tuesday, January 01, 2008 6:17 PM
      To: mill_drill@yahoogro ups.com
      Subject: [mill_drill] Re: Machine selection for a newbie
      Hi,

      I looked at all of them a year ago when I bought mine. I was
      considering the X3 but ended up going bigger with the RF45 from
      www.penntoolco. com.

      However, I just got the 2008 Grizzly catalog an on page 577 they have
      an RF45 with power z axis and power x axis (G0484). It also comes with
      a cast iron stand for "the introductory price of $1,795." it says it
      is new for 2008 and it must be, because it is not listed in the online
      cat, yet. Shipping weight is 944 lbs, so it is a solid machine. Also,
      it states S&H at $169 anywhere in the lower 48.

      If I was buying again I would buy that hands down. I am outfitting
      mine with power feeds for x and z now and it is going to cost $500, at
      least.

      My $0.02,
      Kevin