18042Re: Rotary Tables

  • Bill Pace
    Jul 11, 2007
      Phase ll has just really nice tables (along with all their stuff) and
      you'll be hard pressed to match it in cost and quality for the home
      shop. As a bonus, the 6 & 8" qualify for free shipping at ENCO, and
      that can be a money saver! (shipping code for July WBJY7)

      http://tinyurl.com/35vpo2

      There are some junky tables out there--- HF was selling some real crap
      a while back.

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "ratedspeed" <D_Schuler@...> wrote:

      > Hello All,
      > I'm shopping for a rotary table, either a 6" or 8" horizontal for
      > use on my RF31. I would like to know if owners of the import tables
      > are happy with them or should I hold out for a Palmgren or similar
      > domestic manufacturer. I will only be doing hobby stuff.
      > regards,
      > Don

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic