17782Re: What size Rotary Table for my RF-31?

  • harterjohn
    May 2, 2007
      Hi Joe,
      yes the prices below are in AU$, but they are still high (US$199 =
      AU$242 at current exchange rates) - so you are still getting your 8"
      for less than half price!

      By the way, I've decided on the 6" (thanks for the advice, all!) and
      pick it up this weekend (along with a chuck, and some Tee nuts,
      and...)

      regards,
      John

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Williams" <Joew94th@...>
      wrote:

      > I hope those prices are in Austrailian dollars because they look
      rather big
      > to me. The 6" HF RT sells for about $169 US. The 8" is $199 U.S.
      > -Joe
      >

      > >H&F sell the 150mm RT for $359 and the 200mm for $559. They are
      the
      > >Vertex brand that seems to have good reports.
      > >
      > >Looking at Ozemstore on eBay they sell a 150mm rt for $330. But
      they
      > >do not respond to emails so its impossible to get any information
      on
      > >it.
      > >
      > >McJing (www.mcjing.com.au) sell a 160mm RT for $375 and a 200mm RT
      > >for $519. I looked at both of them and from memory I think the
      store
      > >price was $300 for the 160mm RT, but I might have that wrong. The
      RT
      > >seemed fine but Vertix unit looked to be a better built product
      and
      > >in my opinion worth the extra cost.
      > >
      > >I probably didn't answer your question but this information my be
      of
      > >some use to you.
      > >
      > >Warren
      > >(In Australia)