17751Re: [mill_drill] What size Rotary Table for my RF-31?

  • corey renner
    May 1, 2007
      I have an 8" phase 2.  I'm happy with the size, as Glenn says, anything larger is definitely out of the question.  Worst part about the 8" is putting it on and off the table.  The trouble with the smaller ones is that you run out of room for clamps/adapter plates, etc very rapidly.  Even on the 8" things can get tight.

      On 5/1/07, Glenn N <sleykin@...> wrote:

      I have the 8" on my RF 45 and it is about as big as I would want to go on this machine. I have had it a few months and haven't really used it yet. I am thinking the 6" would have been a better choice for me. The weight is a real consideration and I really think the practicle differenc in function is small.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic