      From: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com [mailto: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Bill Gereghty
      Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 9:11 PM
      To: mill_drill@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [mill_drill] Rotary Table

      Hi Everyone - just purchased a 6" Rotary table and want to mill some
      simple discs out of 1/4" mild steel - 3" diamiter -on my RongFu 31 Mill
      Drill - any advice as to securing the square stock to the table without
      bolting it through the middle -I don't want holes in the discs - Many
      Thanks, Bill - wfg4u@...

    • Show all 112 messages in this topic