15899Re: Enco shipping code

  • Bill Pace
    Sep 2, 2006
      Jer29, where did you get the WEBNR96 # from?- off an email??

      There are some pecularities about the #s. Seems the WEB prefix'd #s
      can only be used when ordering off the web page and the FS prefixed
      can be used for fone orders---dont know if will work on web page.
      The FS #s apperantly come on the current months sale catalog, only
      for those 'lapsed' customers who havent ordered in some time---as a
      lure to get you back I suppose. Same seems to hold true on the web
      specials also, only seems to be offered to those 'lapsed' customers.
      I havent personally got one in a loooong time...I order every month
      or so.

      The web page was down on one order I was making, so called it in,
      went thru the 8-10 item order and gave a WEB prefix#----wouldnt take
      it!, lady said would only work on web and I didnt have another,
      so ,of course I waited till the web page came back up.

      Also, if you follow the WEB #s youll notice that the first # --after
      the letters--follows the current month, ie; WEBNR-"9"-6 for Sept,
      this has been holding true for the past several mos (Aug was an 8,
      etc) Cant seem to find a pattern on the other FS type #---dont see
      them as often as the WEB ones

      --- In mill_drill@yahoogroups.com, "jer29_11_13" <fconte@...> wrote:

      > > Cr*p! It's September. Missed August.
      > >
      > > Got my new sale catalog a day or two ago and don't know what the
      > > shipping code is for September. Anybody know it yet?
      > >
      > > Thanks.
      > >
      > > Bill Lee
      > >

      > Enco Sept Code ===== WEBNR96

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic