1489Re: [mill_drill] New to group. Where do I go to see a Rong Fu machine?

  • Alan Marconett KM6VV
    Jan 1, 2002
      Corey,

      Thailand? My RF-31 box said Taiwan. Enco and Grizzly could be from
      mainland China. Very similar machines all, possibly they work from the
      same plans?

      http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=33686

      This HF link is to one, I don't know what RF-? number it would be. 30?
      Mine has a 2 HP reversible motor, and is otherwise very similar. Haggle
      on the price! Get a free stand!

      Alan KM6VV
      Central coast CA, Got mine in Salinas HF store. Come see!

      Corey wrote:

      > Rong Fu is made in Thailand by Rong fu.
      >
      > Try www.rongfu.com
      >
      > If you are near Alameda, CA feel free to swing by and
      > look at mine.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > --- d2_cat <d2_cat@...> wrote:
      > > Am new to the group and interested in purchasing a
      > > Mill/Drill. Have
      > > looked at Grizzly, HarborFreight and such places.
      > > Trying to get the
      > > most bang for the buck. Who makes a Rong Fu and
      > > where do I go to
      > > view one on-line?
      > >
      > > thanks.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic