13756Re: DRO from Spokane on the way

  • miker557
    Jan 5, 2006
      There's a name on the circuit board, "Guanglu". I looked them up on
      Google, it's a company in China that makes calipers and measuring
      devices (big surprise). Not sure if they build the whole thing
      there, or simply supply the board to Shars, as this particular unit
      is not listed on their web page. I did leave them an e-mail (Guanglu
      and Shars both) asking them about the missing components on the
      board, and the possibility of finding out what's supposed to go
      there (if anything). I'll let you know what (if anything) they say.

      Mike

      > My display is the same. They just didn't hook up the lights or
      perhaps didn't install the components for running the lights. There
      are a lot of unfilled holes in there :)

      > Glenn

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic