11901Re: [mill_drill] Re: dovetail collum mill drill or mini-knee mill (6x26).

  • Mike Delany
    Mar 1, 2005
      I got the WT 6x26 a couple of weeks ago and it appears that a power feed
      installation should not be bad. My guess is that you will have to drill
      and tap a couple of holes for the mount and may have to machine off an
      inch or so from the handwheel neck on the right side (facing the machine).
      My game plan is a 3 axis CNC conversion and it looks like there is enough
      room for ball screws and servos.

      Mike

      http://www.p1800s.com/mill/