      Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2004 3:27 PM
      Subject: [mill_drill] Biggest Square Column Bench Mill in the US.

      In case you're looking for a square column bench mill, you might want
      to take a look at the new bench mill from Industrial Hobbies.

      Featuring the biggest bench mill table in the US and hardened gears
      it offers some serious throw down performance for a price that won't
      break the bank.

      You can read more about it at www.InduatrialHobbies.com

      Thanks
      Aaron Moss