Military Families Autism Support

  • rwortiz_1999
    Message 1 of 313 , Feb 27, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Military Families Autism Support
    • vickismom2002
      Message 313 of 313 , May 27, 2002
        I am very interested in "train the bowels". I have a 3 1/2 little
        girl in the "specturm" not actually diagnosed. She is not poddy
        trained and no matter how many times you sit her on the poddy, she
        does not go, ever. Not sure what to do. I am going to start tracking
        her...when she drinks, when she sits on the pot...when she has a wet
        diper to try to figure her out....more info would be appreciated.

        Thanks

        Vickismom2002

        --- In militaryfamiliesautismsupport@y..., "jerryscott"