Re: [Military Families Autism Support] Re: ABA Overseas

  • Allison Riediger
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2007
      Sonya,

      Happy New Year! My name is Allison Riediger; We communicated last Spring as I was looking for employment working with children with autism in Germany. Since then, I am an autism transition teacher at an elementary school in Savannah, GA and have sat for and passed my BCBA examination. This upcoming summer, because of the teacher "summer free", I am hoping to spend my summer in Illesheim, Bavaria. I was also interested in helping out some families (preferably in the Bavaria region) in need of hours, as I heard that Tricare will reimburse for BCBA certified professionals. I was wondering if you know of any families or people whom I could contact about services in that region.

      Thank you for all your help,
      Allison Riediger

      Allison Riediger, M.Ed BCBA
      allie_ried@...

    • kaidenjmom
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2007
        I am still trying to figure out if Tricare will cover ABA services
        overseas as I do not think you can use ECHO over there. There are
        certified providers overseas, though.
        Tiffany
        --- In militaryfamiliesautismsupport@yahoogroups.com, Allison
        Riediger <allie_ried@...> wrote:

        > Sonya,
        >
        > Happy New Year! My name is Allison Riediger; We communicated
        last Spring as I was looking for employment working with children
        with autism in Germany. Since then, I am an autism transition
        teacher at an elementary school in Savannah, GA and have sat for and
        passed my BCBA examination. This upcoming summer, because of the
        teacher "summer free", I am hoping to spend my summer in Illesheim,
        Bavaria. I was also interested in helping out some families
        (preferably in the Bavaria region) in need of hours, as I heard that
        Tricare will reimburse for BCBA certified professionals. I was
        wondering if you know of any families or people whom I could contact
        about services in that region.

        > Thank you for all your help,
        > Allison Riediger
        >

        > Allison Riediger, M.Ed BCBA