Re: [milgenire] milgenire Facebook Group

  • DanDMurphy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2010
    Hi Donnacha:

        Attached is a photo of my edition of Rebel Cork's Fighting Story - 1947 Edition.

        Maybe I should sell it???

        Dan

    In a message dated 10/7/2010 5:26:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ddgrant2004@... writes:

    Hello all,
    If you have a Facebook account you might like to take at look at the Facebook Group page. Lots of interesting content including some rare photos. The link is:

    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=87933638164

    If you aren't already a Facebook user, you can sign up here:

    http://www.facebook.com