milgenire Facebook Group

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2010
      Hello all,
      If you have a Facebook account you might like to take at look at the Facebook Group page. Lots of interesting content including some rare photos. The link is:

      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=87933638164

      If you aren't already a Facebook user, you can sign up here:

      http://www.facebook.com

    • DanDMurphy@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2010
      Hi Donnacha:

          Attached is a photo of my edition of Rebel Cork's Fighting Story - 1947 Edition.

          Maybe I should sell it???

          Dan