William Hall

  • Mary Ann Camlis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      Hi Donnacha :-) thanks for the input. When William Hughes Hall was in
      East India he married the daughter of Benjamin Halfhide(Amelia
      Margaret Halfhide). Benjamin Halfhide married Elizabeth Peacock
      daughter of the Rev.Robert Peacock at Ross House in 1808. I'm sure
      these people were all familiar with each other & now I just have to
      keep searching for the connecting pieces.
      Thanks again - Mary Ann